Monday, February 20, 2012

An Introduction

I'm not a regular player of The Sims. But I do have an interest in the games and have ever since I used to play SimCity games when I was a kid. But with Sims 3 I was very impressed by the way your sims could live their own life without your constant need to tell them to go to the bathroom.

I followed Alice and Kev when the author was writing that series and I've always wanted to do something similar -- just let the sims live their own life with very little input from me. So, Anna and the Twins was born! I have created a single mother with twin teenage boys that rely on her.

I don't know how long this will last, I might get bored after a few weeks of playing but I will blog about it all, no matter how short or long. And, as soon as I can figure out the keys to take screenshots in game and where they save to, I will post screenshots as I play.

No comments:

Post a Comment